The Cactus and the Balloon
Her plays were chosen and produced in the presence of selective audiences in theatres. Though this is her first published work, she delighted many with her first book at the age of eight. Her goal is to inspire people of all ages to achieve their dreams through the power of the written word. Formats Softcover.
- Love Story Of The Cactus And Balloon, a song by Stanford Fleet Street Singers on Spotify.
- Personalised Prickly Cactus Valentine's Bubble Balloon - Valentine's Day.
- Tension Headache Relief -- Natural Remedies for Headaches that Work!.
- About This Item;
- PANTHER LEGACY (A TWO BOOK VOLUME).
- The Cactus and the Balloon By Molly Kay Wolchansky.
Book Details. Language : English. Format : Softcover.
Dimensions : 8. Page Count : ISBN : About the Book.
Without dragging much, let me just jump right into the meaning of this picture. On the other hand, the picture on the right shows a relationship where the cactus is willing to make an effort to preserve the relationship.
The cactus tries to protect the balloon by fixing its hurtful traits. It uses bottle corks to avoid hurting the balloon. Hence, both the cactus and the balloon can live happily without causing damage to any of them. Well, unless you truly are a bad person.
- The Tales of Rick and Alec;
- Jim Cramers Real Money: Sane Investing in an Insane World.
- the Excellent and Powerful Words of Jesus - Jesus as Teacher and The Book of Thomas: Modern English instead of Biblical Language!
- Sexual Pleasure Chronicles (Pleasure Fantasies Volumes 1-3).
- Ethnopolitical Warfare: Causes, Consequences, and Possible Solutions: Causes, Consequences and Possible Solutions.
- A cactus with a magnificent pop of yellow.
So, which one sums up your relationship? Which one you think is healthy?
Living with someone who is hurting you without taking any accountability or living with someone who makes an effort to make ends meet?